- Front button closure accommodates limited range of motion
- Discreet drain pockets are sewn into front slit pockets
- Loose sleeves accommodate lymphedema
- Silky soft breathable fabric lends comfort and keeps you cool and dry all night
The Laid-Back Lounge Shirt
Cooling, comfortable, flowy, this stylish lounge/sleep shirt with a sharkbite hemline adds flair to your recovery.
- 55% Cotton 45% Tencel
- Machine wash cold + lay flat to dry
- Made in USA
Tencel is an eco-friendly fabric made from a biodegradable fiber that is regenerated from eucalyptus wood. It moderates the effects of hot flashes and it is tender with sensitive skin. It is more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk and cooler than linen. Its moisture management properties make it breathable, anti-bacterial, odor-free and easy to care for.
oprol evorter –
Regards for this wonderful post, I am glad I found this site on yahoo.
Jennifer Sletten (verified owner) –
I have this in the silver peony, which is a great pale gray/lavender color. This shirt is roomy and functional with nice big pockets.