- Easy one-button closure accommodates limited range of motion
- Discreet collar to cuff snap openings for easy port or PICC line access
- Drain pockets are built into side pockets and can hold up to 2 drains
- Flowing front accentuates movement to camouflage the drains
- Generous coverage without rubbing on incisions or scar tissue
- Wear it open or drape it to create volume over the chest area
- Asymmetrical hemline creates a flattering silhouette
- Silky soft fabric lends comfort to sensitive skin
The Heal With Style Wrap Cardigan
An effortless wrap perfect for post-surgery, treatments, lounging around or a well-deserved outing.
- 55% Cotton 45% Tencel
- Machine wash cold + lay flat to dry
- Made in USA
Tencel is an eco-friendly fabric made from a biodegradable fiber that is regenerated from eucalyptus wood. It moderates the effects of hot flashes and it is tender with sensitive skin. It is more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk and cooler than linen. Its moisture management properties make it breathable, anti-bacterial, odor-free and easy to care for.